Ready for your sunshine getaway? Hit the season’s top trends!
Imagine the beach and fill the sun on your skin…
The secret to choose the right swimsuit and look flawless is to have a perfect view on your best assets and camouflaging your body flows.
To do this, you should work with colors, patterns, fabrics, details. Make them your ally and off course, select the right cut.
Here are some style tips:
- To accentuate a certain part of your body go for a bright color or pattern: small prints if you are petite and large, bold prints for a bit large of you.
- To hide some problematic areas, use a solid color.
- To add volume to certain areas go for ruffles, frills or other embellishments.
- A one-piece or a high wasted swimsuit will help to hide your waist, a tankini instead will accentuate your waist.
- To elongate the legs try high cut bikini bottoms.
- Halter tops, triangle and tie-front bikini tops draw attention to the bust and bandeau tops make the bust appear wider.
- If you have a small bust go for tops with ruffles, frills or draping at the bust area to create volume.
- If you have a large bust go for halternecks for perfect support and a stylish look.
- Big hips? Try dark colored bottoms and lighter tops and avoid boy-short cuts.
- Lumps and bumps? Go for tankini to camouflage the stomach or a monokini with cuts at the sides. No horizontal stripes or large prints.
Ok, now take a look at the 2014 summer trends!
This summer is all about showing off skin in new ways, focus on shape and forget about the basic, one piece or string bikini!!!
New words: cutout, bandage, fishnet and mesh!
Print bikini by Agua De Coco
Pure Mesh Swimsuit by Zimmermann
Nini Swimsuit by Moeva
Bandeau Bikini by Mara Hoffman
Printed Bandeau Bikini Top by Salinas
For more glamour (and to camouflage certain areas) you can try various accessories and cover-ups like the kimono, so back in style for this summer!!!!
I love this fabulous finds:
Indian summer tassel kimono-Oyster by SpellDesigns
Storm Tassel Kimono by SpellDesigns
Mandala Crochet Coat by SpellDesigns
For the Night Yacht Party choose a long white backless fabulous dress like this by Roberto Cavalli. Just Wow!
And ladies, very important, never forget the most important accessories :
self-confidence, a great book, your Panama white hat and a sunny smile!