David Gandy’s great style
Here is everything you have to know to rock like him!
Choose tailored suits, cashmere sweaters, crisp shirts, the right shoes and off course a white smile 🙂
The 10 gold rules every man should know:
2. Pocket squares add an extra level of polish.
3. Your belt should be fairly thin and the same color as your shoes.
4. Make sure your tie is darker than your dress shirt.
5. For a casual, trendy look, try a single-button peak-lapel jacket and for more formal business attire, try a double-button, notched lapel jacket.
6. Always unbutton your suit before sitting down.
7. Keep the bottom button of your vest unbuttoned.
8. Sleeve cuffs should be exposed about half an inch.
9. Socks should be long enough that there’s no exposed leg when sitting down.
10. Your shoes color should match the color of your suit, here is a smart guide: