5 “please-don’t” looks at the 73rd Film Festival 2016
Your personal stylist in Milan, this time from Venice, shows you the 5 “please-don’t” looks at the 73rd Film Festival 2016.
The most shocking moment on the red carpet was when the two models Giulia Salemi and Dayane Mello arrived accompanied by the stylist Matteo Evandro Manzini and had let’s just say …. embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions.
They were attending the premiere of ‘The Young Pope’.
1. Dayane Mello was wearing a hot pink off-the-shoulder dress with puff sleeves, slit to the waist.
2. Giulia Salemi was slightly more modest in her orange alternative dress boasting a plunging neckline with a parachute-style trail,
Unfortunately, both looked very tacky and not original.
Before them in fact, Bella Hadid was one of the most-talked about at Cannes Festival for her red daring Alexandre Vauthier couture gown and earlier, in 2012 the italian showgirl Belen Rodriguez at Sanremo left a lasting impression in a Fausto Puglisi gown.
3. Director and screenwriter Fien Troch attends the photocall of “Home” in a sheer black long-sleeved top over denim short shorts. Such a pity, such a beautiful smart woman with such a bad taste in clothes. Give me a call next time!
4. Hofit Golan attends the premiere of “Franca: Chaos And Creation” wearing a sheer gold lamé dress with plunging neckline split to the waist. Too much and again too much!
5. Italian actress and model Matilde Gioli attends the premiere of “Franca: Chaos And Creation” in a black sheer dress with plunging neckline. She is so talented and fresh, i really don’t understand why of this terrible look.
Well what can I say more? This ladies need a stylist!
Kisses from Venice,