#1 Trend to rock this 2017
Hello my ladies,
I’ve been very busy lately but here I am with a new post just for you!
There is one trend color that you need to try asap!
I am talking about pink, yes exactly. From blush to fuchsia you can try them all!
For the darring ones I suggest a head-to-toe look or a more muted look with only a accent for the ones that are not so-into pink
Need some catwalk inspirations?
See Céline, Chanel, Valentino, Alexander Wang and Michael Kors S/S 17.
Want to know how to rock this shade in the most easy way?
Here you go:
1. Combine a simple white shirt or t-shirt with a straight-wide Levis 501 jeans and some magenta Manolo’s.
2. Want to dare? Try a pink shade statement shirt and denim. This combo works also with white pants for a more ladylike style.
3. A mini pink tote can elevate any look, try it with your pleated skirt and ribbon-tied shoes
4. Combo saver? Try this: red+pink, pink+beige, pink+green
5. Fuchsia dress over your favorite denim, statement look in no time!
Get Fabulous Ladies!